This interface allows you to create/edit/delete users and assign additional roles to them
- “Filter” allows you to quickly find needed user in the list
- “Create New” button opens a “User Creation” page
- “Active/Inactive” buttons allow you to switch users on and off
- “Actions” allow you to edit or delete a user
- “Batch Actions” checkboxes allow you to pick several users and apply action to all of them by clicking one of “Batch Actions” buttons.
This interface allows you to add a new user by providing his username and valid email. Also you can pick additional roles.
When new user is created, a message will be sent to his/her email address, containing further instructions:
Following the link in email, the user will be redirected to “Password Generation” page:
After the user will be able to login with his new credentials:
This interface allows to change username, email, roles and activate/deactivate user: