This interface allows you to manage Data Sources. Data Source is a configured endpoint object to which Report Generator 3 Client application sends data. Report Generator 3 Client application (RG3C) may be installed on Webnative server or any other server, you want to get data from. If properly configured, RG3C will send data to specific Data Source.
- “Filter” allows you to quickly find needed data source in the list
- “Available data sources” shows maximum number of data sources, you can create. You may address NAPC if additional data sources are required
- “Create New” button opens a “Data Source Creation” page
- “Actions” allow you to edit or delete a data source
Create Data Source
This interface allows you to add a new data source:
- Name - random data source name that will allow to distinguish this data source among the others (like Webnative DEV or Webnative PROD).
- Description - here you may keep arbitrary information about the data source
- Webnative host, Webnative username and Webnative password are only needed for reports that directly address webnative for live data, like “Metadata Report”.
NOTE: You will need “API Key”, generated when data source is created, to connect RG3C with the data source.
NOTE: You will require at least one properly configured data source to start using RG3.