Scheduler allows you to send reports via email on time basis.
- “Filter” allows you to quickly find needed schedule in the list
- “Create New” button opens a “Schedule Create” page
- “Active/Inactive” buttons allow you to switch schedule on and off
- “Actions” allow you to edit or delete a schedule or send it immediately
- “Batch Actions” checkboxes allow you to pick several schedules and apply action to all of them by clicking one of “Batch Actions” buttons.
- Data Source – pick data source, you want to get data from
- Report – pick a report you want to send. list of available reports depends on selected data source
- Recipients – input one or more email addresses (separated with commas) here
- Frequency – chose how often you want to receive report; (NOTE: If you choose "Weekly" or "Every 2 weeks" values, reports will send from next week when it was created.)
- Send Time – choose at which time you want to receive report;
- Format – choose report format html, csv, pdf, html, excel or json
- Message – additional textual message that will be added to email