- Apache version 2.20 or higher
PHP version 5.2.0 or higher with the following modules installed:
NOTE: modules need to be installed only if installer reports that they are missing
NOTE: before installing any of these modules, we recommend to run "yum update"
NOTE: don't forget to restart apache when packages are installed
a. json (run "yum install php-json" to install)
b. mysql (make sure it is set up and running)
NOTE: make sure "Strict SQL Mode" is disabled
c. curl (run "yum install php-curl" to install)
d. PDO (run "yum install php-pdo" to install)
e. gd (run "yum install php-gd" to install)
f. mcrypt (run "yum install php-mcrypt*" to install)
MySQL server version 14.0.0 or higher OR MariaDB (RHEL7)
NOTE: if some of the requirements are not met, installer will inform you about it
PRE INSTALLATION NOTES
- Make sure you have "root" privileges to run the installer
- Navigate to install folder
- To install this software, execute the following command: ./install
- Follow installer instructions
- Would you like to perform application config cleanup?
Core application configuration (includes MySQL and Webnative credentials) is set up on the first application run.
NOTE: applying any changes afterwards is not recommended. But if it is really needed, you can rerun the installer and perform cleanup. This will delete old config file and you will be able to input connection settings again.
- Please input application path for cleanup (use "/" to quit this step)
If you input 'y' at point 1, you will be asked to provide a path to existing application folder (or use suggested default). NOTE: installer will accept only valid application folder, reporting an error otherwise.
- Cleanup complete! Do you want to continue installation?
After successful cleanup you will be prompted to either continue working with installer or quit
- Please input install path
Input path for application installation (or use suggested default). This may be new or already existing application path (for upgrade). If the path exists but doesn't contain valid application, an error will be reported.
- Path already contains this application (rev "XXX"). Do you want to backup existing files?
If installation path already contains previous version of application, you will be asked to make a backup
- Please enter backup path (use "/" to quit this step)
You will be prompted to input backup folder path (or use suggested default). Backup process will zip application folder and copy it to that path attaching current timestamp th application folder name
- Do you want to update apache configuration?
If current install path already contains application files (you are upgrading it), you will be ask if you need to change application apache settings. Normally changes are not required and this step can be omitted.
NOTE: If you run installer for the first time, or install application to new path, this dialog will not appear
- Do you want to use virtual host?
If there is a dedicated domain name that you want to use with your application, then setting up a virtual host is required. Otherwise, you can skip this step.
NOTE: set up virtual host parameters only when you are sure what you are doing.
- Please input virtual server name [supermail2.example.com]
- Please input virtual server alias [supermail2]
- Please input virtual server ip address [*]
- Please input virtual server port 
Configure virtual host params (or use suggested defaults).
- Are Virtual Host settings correct?
You will be asked to double check virtual host params. Input 'n' if you want to change something, otherwise input 'y' or simply click enter key.
- Application requires some actions to be executed via Cron jobs. Do you want to update Cron configuration?
Application executes some of it internal tasks using Crontab. You may be asked to update Cron configuration. Input 'y' if you want the installer to do it automatically, or input 'n' if you prefer to update Cron configuration by yourself. In this case installer will create a settings file "cron.txt" in your installation folder. Later you can use this file to update Cron config.
- Perform installation?
Just click enter key to start actual installation
- Restart apache in order to apply changes?
If needed, installer may ask you to do a graceful apache restart.
NOTE: if no changes where made to apache configuration, this step will be omitted
- Restart Cron to apply changes?
If needed, installer may ask you to restart cron.
NOTE: if no changes where made to cron configuration, this step will be omitted