In order to respond to AFR:
- Make sure your user has “afr manager” role or is “nativeadmin”.
- Click “edit” button on AFR management page
- OR click a link in AFR email that you get as “afr manager”:
You will be redirected to AFR response page that consists of three main tabs: “Files”, “AFR Info”, “Message”.
Files tab allows you to choose which requested files will be approved, rejected or left pending:
- Global status buttons, allow to change status of all files at once.
- Global rejection reason dropdown, allows to pick rejection reason for all files at once.
- File status buttons, allow to pick status for a file
- File rejection reason dropdown, allows to pick rejection reason for a file. Note: it is enabled only if file status is “rejected”, otherwise this value is ignored.
More information on how to configure rejection list can be found here
AFR Info tab contains data, provided by AFR sender. This may include the following:
- Sender’s first and/or last name (optional)
- Sender’s email (required)
- Sender’s company (optional)
- Sender’s comment (optional)
Message tab allows to configure Asset Fulfillment Response parameters and is the same as regular Supermail 2 message tab. More information about it can be found here