Thursday, March 31, 2016 2:41 AM
Using Supermail 2 as MAC desctop application
- Download installing package from Supermail 2 (Web) admin
- Update your Supermail (Web) to version 914 or higher
- Open Supermail 2.0 Mac OS X application
- Click Add button to add new Supermail configuration:
- Enter your Supermail location: (
/elegant6/supermail )IF you are running Supermail as a stand alone application without Elegant 6, drop Elegant 6 from the URL.
- The username and password fields are optional. if you leave them blank the app would request you to log in. If you fill them in, the app would log you in automatically.
- Then click Test Connection button to check Supermail connection
- If your Supermail (Web) application is reachable it would show success message
- If the Supermail path is incorrect, it would show the error message