- Show Annotations - Allows users to view annotations. Edit rights are determined by WebNative settings.
- Show MView comments - Allows users to leave comments in MView. Note: works with Webnative version 18.0 or higher.
- Finder Colors - Show finder color labels applied to assets.
- Stream Original Video - Allows users to stream the original video. Note: Browsers vary on what is considered a streamable file.
- Items Per Page - Default amount of items (assets and folders) to display per page. Note: after that each user can log in and set their own preference.
- Browser plugins helper - Show Safari/Firefox Xinet browser plugins helper to drag'n'drop / Reveal / Open files and folders.
- Browse in one assigned volume - When users only have one assigned volume Elegant6 goes directly to Browse.
- Hide blank readonly keywords - Hide blank readonly keywords in Metadata tab on asset view page
- Show image size (Short view) - Show image size (inches) in short view like in Long view.
- Show custom folder icon - Show custom folder icon (_FOLDER_ICON.jpg)
- Show "List" view - Check to enable special "List" view in Browse
- Show readonly keywords in ABKA - Show readonly keywords in Advaced Batch Keyword Apply basket plugin (may slow down plugin load)
- Show badges in browse tree - Show folders/files count badges in browse tree
NOTE: requires Webnative version 18.1.2 or higher
NOTE: supports up to 500 subfolders per folder
- Use SSO module - Enables SSO module support. If properly configured, SSO module can improve application performance.
click Save after all settings are done.
Go to the Next tab.