“Supermail” plugin is used to extend Supermail application support in E6.
Note: if you are using Supermail Webnative Basket Plugin, make sure it's updated to version 27 or higher
The following parameters are available for configuration:
- Label: plugin button title as shown in E6 interface.
Note: if Supermail Webnative Basket Plugin is used, this setting would be discarded for Basket and Lightbox Supermail buttons, as in this case label is taken from /usr/adm/webnative/basket.config file from Webnative server.
- Display mode: choose how Supermail application is displayed when button is clicked:
- Popup window – Supermail interface is displayed in popup window;
- Separate page – Supermail interface is displayed in new browse tab;
- Link only – Supermail interface is not displayed. Instead, Supermail message will be generated automatically, applying current user settings, and a popup with a view link will appear. This link then can be delivered to end user manually.
- Send copies as:
- Use BCC if you don't want recipients to see each other’s emails (default);
- Use CC if you want to reveal recipients’ emails.
Note: in this case any recipient will be able to see the list of other recipients
- Limit access by WN group - Only members of Webnative user group 'sm2 users' will have access to Supermail application
- Active: disables or enables the plugin.
Note: if Supermail Webnative Basket Plugin is used, this setting would be discarded for Basket and Lightbox Supermail buttons, in this case plugin should be disabled through Webnative Plugins page.